Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 11, 2010

Almost A Month Old!

A few quick photos to start the week with. I can't believe we are already a month into family life! I cried a little last week when I packed up Layla's newborn clothes and tiny diapers. Its awesome that she is growing well and is healthy, but she seems so big already! When "they" say time flies... its the truth!


We think we got our first smiles this week, though our current camera system (mostly my cell phone because somehow the camera is always out of reach!) is too slow to capture them. I push the button, but by the time the photo is captured, the look has passed. Maybe I know what to ask for this Christmas - a better camera!!
Alert time is lasting a little longer, and she is starting to interact and see us and pay attention. This is going to be fun - getting to know each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment