Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Happiest Birthday to our Girl

I knew the day before Layla arrived that she would be independent, headstrong, and do everything in her own time.  So far, she hasn't let me down.  She is all this and so much more. We had a fantastic birthday celebration over the weekend. We went back to Longhorn the day before her birthday to celebrate where it all started (and all the servers remember the girl who's water broke in the restaurant!) and then we enjoyed a snuggly night at home and a few cookies on her birthday. I can't believe its been a year, and I can't believe how much our lives have changed.  I've never known love like this before, and look forward to seeing how she grows in the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment