Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Six months already.

On one hand, I can't believe Layla is six months old.  Where has the time gone? But, on the other hand, I can't believe she is only six months old. She feels like she has been a part of our lives forever. Every day is a new adventure, just waiting to see what she learns. She is sitting up now, babbling like its her job, splashing her feet in the tub.  She pets the animals instead of pulling their ears (amazing!) and she lights up every time her daddy walks in the room. Its too cute for words. Nothing compares to being her mama.

Look how long! We go to the pedi on Weds to see just how big she is.



Sitting up all by myself!


I can even sit in the cart, with a little support.




 I love my time with dad, he always makes me smile!



And at the end of a very long day, this is what 6 months old looks like...


1 comment:

  1. So sweet, thanks for sharing! We need to have a playdate with the kiddos soon...well maybe when Wyatt (4mo tomorrow) can also sit on his own-he keeps trying, but no luck yet.

    ReplyDelete